Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HOW GLOBAL ANTI-MUSLIM BIGOTRY BECAME ACCEPTABLE
THE SICKENING HINDU NAZI EXTREMIST CALLS FOR ETHNIC CLEANSING AND MUSLIM GENOCIDE IN HINDUTVA IS CHILLING. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT TO CHILL AND FREEZE TO DEATH WITH THEIR HATE SPEECH. BUT THE THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THEIR FINAL SOLUTION IS FOR MASS MUSLIM MOBILISATION OF INDIAN MUSLIMS AND OTHER MINORITIES.

THE INDIAN AUTHORITIES LACK OF ACTION HAS ALLOWED THIS FILTH TO FLOURISH IN HINDUTVA INDIA. AS THE SURVIVAL OF OTHER FAITH COMMUNITIES IS AT STAKE THEY CAN NOT ALLOW IN ACTION TO PREVAIL. THESE EXTREMISTS WILL BE IDENTIFIED AND EXPOSED. BUT THERE IS A NEED FOR A GRAND STRATEGY AGAINST THE ISLAMOPHOBIA ALLIANCE.

SUFFICE TO STATE THAT HINDUTVA IDEOLOGY REVEALS THAT IT IS MORALLY BANKRUPT AND NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE TO UPHOLD A MULTIFAITH AND PLURALISTIC INDIAN SOCIETY.  THERE IS ONLY ONE PLACE FOR THIS HUMAN EXCREMENT AND THAT IS DOWN THE TOILET. ALSO HINDUTVA HAS EXPOSED ITSELF AS NOT FIT TO GOVERN INDIA. THERE IS A NEED FOR A RENEWED CALL TO ISLAMISE INDIA AGAIN. ONLY ISLAM WHICH HAS RULED INDIA FOR CENTURIES IS UP FOR THIS TASK. THIS WAS ONLY BROKEN BY BRITISH IMPERIALISM. HISTORY HAS TO REPEAT ITSELF TO SAVE INDIA FROM IMPLOSION.

ALSO A FINAL PAINFUL SLAP ON THE FACE OF HINDU FANATICS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN PUT ON NOTICE TO END THEIR INTOLERANCE.  OTHERWISE IN THE SPIRITUAL WARFARE THAT UNFOLDS WHICH THEY HAVE STARTED THEY WILL BE CONQUERED AND THEIR LEADERS WILL BE CHAINED AND DRAGGED AWAY. 

SILENCE OF POLITICAL SILENCE OF POLITICAL LEADERS ON GENOCIDE CALLS IS OMINOUS
Admiral Arun Prakash, former Naval Chief

US PROFESSOR WARNS US AND ENTIRE WORLD TO STOP INDIA BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS

HATE SPEECH AND ONLINE SPEECH AND ONLINE ABUSE : INDIA’s GROWING EXTREMISM PROBLEM 

WILL BJP FIELD YOGI ADITYANATH AS CANDIDATE FOR
PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA IN 2024?

PM BLASTS MODI  'CONTINUING SILENCE' ON HINDUTVA SUMMIT CALLING FOR INDIAN MINORITIES GENOCIDE 
https://www.dawn.com/news/1668685/pm-bla...s-genocide

Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday said the Narendra Modi-led government was "a real and present threat to peace" in the region, adding that all minorities in India were at the target of extremist groups operating under the patronage of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).

Last month, leaders from several far-right groups in India had issued calls for the ethnic cleansing of minorities in the country, especially targeting its 200 million-strong Muslim population.

A report by The Quint had said that the "hate speech conclave" was organised by Hindutva leader Yati Narsinghanand from Dec 17 to 19 in Uttarakhand's pilgrimage city of Haridwar, where multiple calls to kill minorities and attack their religious spaces were made.

PM Imran, in a series of tweets today, blasted Modi for his "continuing silence" and inaction against extremist Hindutva groups calling for genocide of minorities in the country.

He said the "extremist ideology" of the ruling BJP government was behind the provocations against India's minorities.

"Under the extremist ideology of the BJP Modi govt, all religious minorities in India have been targeted with impunity by Hindutva groups," he said.

The prime minister called out the continuing silence of Modi government, adding that it warranted clarity whether the BJP government supported the extremists' call.

He urged the international community to take notice of the calls and act against it.

According to an October report in The Print, Hindu leader Narsinghanand has been accused of inciting communal tension against the Muslim community on several occasions.

"Like Myanmar, our police, our politicians, our army and every Hindu must pick up weapons and conduct a safayi abhiyan (clean-up). There is no other option left," Swami Prabodhanand Giri, president of the Hindu Raksha Sena, was quoted as saying by NDTV.

Sadhvi Annapurna, the general secretary of the political party Hindu Mahasabha, also gave a call to arms and incitement to genocide.“Nothing is possible without weapons. If you want to eliminate their population, then kill them. Be ready to kill and be ready to go to jail. Even if 100 of us are ready to kill 20 lakhs of them (Muslims), then we will be victorious, and go to jail," The Wire quoted her as saying. According to the report, religious leader Swami Anandswaroop gave an example of how Muslim street vendors should be treated. “The street in which I live, every morning I used to spot a mullah with a big beard and nowadays they keep a saffron beard. This is Haridwar, Maharaj. There is no Muslim buyer here, so throw him out,” he said.

The Wire reported that BJP leader Ashwini Upadhyay and BJP Mahila Morcha leader Udita Tyagi also attended the three-day summit "giving the event a level of political encouragement from the ruling party".

However, speaking to the Indian Express, Upadhyay said: "It was a three-day event and I was there for one day, during which I was on the stage for around 30 minutes and talked about the Constitution. What others said before and after me, I am not responsible for it."

INDIA MONKS CALL FOR 'MUSLIM GENOCIDE' IN HATE SPEECH SUMMIT
https://www.trtworld.com/asia/india-monk...mmit-52911

Outrage as far-right religious and political groups seek Rohingya-like mass murder and exodus of Indian Muslims, in presence of the leaders of ruling BJP, in a three-day Hindutva conclave held in northern Haridwar city.

Leaders of several far-right groups with ties to the ruling Narendra Modi's government have called for ethnic cleansing of minorities in India, especially the country's 200 million Muslims, in a three-day summit, according to local media and online videos of the event, sparking widespread outrage and calls for action against them.

The three-day hate speech conclave was held by the controversial Hindutva figure Yati Narsinghanand from December 17 to 19 in northern India's Haridwar city where multiple speakers made calls to kill minorities and attack their religious spaces, The Quint reported on Wednesday.

"Economic boycott won't work. Hindu groups need to update themselves. Swords look good on stage only. This battle against Muslims will be won by those with better weapons," Narsinghanand, an engineer-turned-firebrand leader, told the gathering as the crowd cheered. 

Another speaker Sadhvi Annapurna, general secretary of the Hindu Mahasabha [Hindu Grand Assembly], called for the mass murder of Muslims, according to the English news website
The Wire.

"Nothing is possible without weapons. If you want to eliminate their population then kill them. Be ready to kill and be ready to go to jail. Even if 100 of us are ready to kill 20 lakhs of them [Muslims', then we will be victorious, and go to jail," Annapurna said. The Wire said the summit witnessed an "extraordinary quantity of hate speech, mobilisations to violence and anti-Muslim sentiment."

Open call for Muslim Genocide by Hindu Right-Wing leaders in India! https://t.co/KJRtEDmISs

— Ashok Swain (@ashoswai) December 22, 2021

Political encouragement from BJP?

BJP politicians Ashwini Upadhyay and Udita Tyagi also participated that "gave the event a level of political encouragement from the ruling party," The Wire reported. Speakers cited 2017 mass atrocities against Rohingya Muslims and their exodus from Myanmar as an example and called for a similar policy to enable Muslims' ethnic cleansing in India.

"Like in Myanmar, the police here, the politicians here, the army and every Hindu must pick up weapons and we will have to conduct this cleanliness drive (ethnic cleansing). There is no solution apart from this," said Swami Prabodhanand Giri, head of the Hindu Raksha Sena [Save Hindu Army], a far-right group based in northern Uttarakhand state.

READ MORE: Israel, India and the Islamophobic Alliance

"If I was present in the parliament when PM Manmohan Singh said that minorities have first right over national resources, I would've followed Nathuram Godse, I'd have shot him six times in the chest with a revolver," said another speaker Dharamdas Maharaj, according to The Quint.

Godse assassinated Mahatma Gandhi on January 30, 1948, and is hailed by Hindutva groups in India. Maharaj's remarks were made in reference to Singh's 2006 Parliament speech in which the then-prime minister said Indian minorities must have the first claim on resources of the country.

A portion of the summit was live-streamed on social media, sparking anger with users using the hashtag #HaridwarGenocidalMeet and #HaridwarHateAssembly to call out the far-right groups.

READ MORE: Facebook failed to curb anti-Muslim content in India, says leaked report

Muslims under Modi's rule

The Wire also shared photographs of the speakers with members of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) warning, "the statements calling for ethnic cleansing and genocide are particularly alarming" given the speakers' connections with the BJP.

The controversial conclave of Hindutva chiefs comes more than a week after Indian PM Modi reportedly told a US-hosted "Democracy Summit" that the democratic spirit, including respect for rule of law and pluralistic ethos, is "ingrained in Indians".

Critics say Modi has failed to intervene and stop rising incidents of attacks on minorities, misuse of religion by Hindu hardliners, and intolerance against dissent in the country.

Since Modi came to power in 2014, Hindu mobs have lynched dozens of people — mainly Muslims and Dalit Hindus — suspected of illegally transporting cows or consuming beef.

Hindu far-right groups have also targeted Muslims over "love jihad", the conspiracy theory that Muslims are luring Hindu women with the aim of conversion and eventually national domination.

Muslims were also accused of spreading Covid-19. In recent months, Hindu mobs have targeted Muslims praying on Fridays in northern India.

HINDUTVA LEADERS AT HARIDWAR EVENT CALL FOR MUSLIM GENOCIDE

Despite the open calls for violence by leaders, many of whom have BJP connections, the police have failed to register cases or make arrests.
https://sarifm.org/hindutva-leaders-at-h...m-genocide

Swami Prabodhanand Giri, Sadhvi Annapurna aka Pooja Shakun Pandey and Swami Anandswaroop.

22 December 2021

Between December 17 and 19, a large collection of major religious leaders, right-wing activists, hardline fundamentalist militants and Hindutva organisations came together at Haridwar for an event called the ‘Dharma Sansad’ or ‘Religious Parliament’. Over the course of three days, this event witnessed an extraordinary quantity of hate speech, mobilisations to violence and anti-Muslim sentiment. The event was also attended by BJP leader Ashwini Upadhyay, who has previously been arrested for an event he helped organise where slogans were raised calling for violence against Muslims, and BJP Mahila Morcha leader Udita Tyagi, giving the event a level of political encouragement from the ruling party.

New Delhi: The ‘Dharma Sansad’ organised at Haridwar in Uttarakhand on December 17-19 saw an assortment of leaders from the Hindutva ecosystem taking the stage to set a new benchmark for brazen hate speech in the country.

“We have to make preparations,” said Swami Prabodhanand Giri, president of the Hindu Raksha Sena, a right-wing organisation based out of Uttarakhand. “And I’ll tell you what preparations those are. I will make myself clear, this is the solution, and if you follow this solution, then the path is made for you… in Myanmar, Hindus were being chased away. The politicians, government and police were just standing and watching. They started by killing them by cutting their necks, and not only this, but they began to cut them in the streets and eat them. The people watching thought we are going to die, we are not going to live.”
“This is our state now. You have seen this at the Delhi border, they killed Hindus and hung them. There is no more time, the case now is that either you prepare to die now, or get ready to kill, there’s no other way. This is why, like in Myanmar, the police here, the politicians here, the army and every Hindu must pick up weapons and we will have to conduct this cleanliness drive (safai abhiyan). There is no solution apart from this.”

The statements calling for ethnic cleansing and genocide are particularly alarming given Prabodhanand’s connections with the BJP.On two occasions, Prabodhanand has shared photographs of himself with Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath.
undefinedSwami Prabodhanand Giri with Yogi Adityanath. Photo: Facebook

The first ‘photo op’ took place in January 2018, and the second a little over a year ago in August 2020 – and it continues to be the header image on his Facebook page today.
undefinedFacebook header of Swami Prabodhanand Giri.

Photo: Facebook

Adityanath is not the only BJP leader Prabodhanand has been connected with. On September 14, 2020, he was pictured with Naresh Sharma, a former BJP leader from Haridwar, who joined the Aam Aadmi Party a year later.

He was also photographed with the higher education minister of Uttarakhand and BJP member Shri Dhan Singh Rawat on August 12, 2021.

In June 2021, he was also photographed with former Uttarakhand CM and BJP member Tirath Singh Rawat, giving him a sword.
Swami Prabodhanand Giri giving a sword to former Uttarakhand CM Tirath Singh Rawat.

Photo: Facebook
Prabodhanand’s anti-Muslim rhetoric is not a recent event. In 2017, he issued a widely reported statement calling for Hindus to have eight children for the purposes of contributing “towards conserving, preserving and protecting Hindutva and the society.”

In a speech at Shamli in 2018, he said that only Muslims rape Hindu women and spoke about the bogey of ‘love jihad’, apart from expressing other anti-Muslim sentiments. He has also made genocidal statements in a video with Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati that was made public in June of this year. In that video, he says, “In the entire world, if we want humanity to last, we will need to clean it of jihadis. There should be treatment, management for jihadis on this earth. A few days ago someone said that in Islam, rapists are born, jihadis are born – I have been saying this for some time, there is a jihadi and a terrorist in each Islamic home… Hindu society needs to stand up and find a cure for jihadis, otherwise these jihadis will find a cure for Hindus, and there will be no place on this earth for us to live… One thing is certain, if he comes into my space and I find out, he will not leave. I have lived for 14 years among jihadis, I’m not that weak… They should not think that if Narsinghanand or I are killed, you can live happily. There will be a pile of corpses, across the country you will see corpses. This is certain, nobody will stop us.”

He goes on to tell all ‘jihadis’ to return to the Hindu faith and apologise.
Yati Narsinghanand and Swami Prabodhanand Giri.

At the just-concluded Dharam Sansad in Hardwar, Sadhvi Annapurna aka Pooja Shakun Pandey, a mahamandleshwar of the Niranjani Akhara and general secretary of the Hindu Mahasabha also gave a call to arms and incitement to genocide.

Without any ambiguity, she gave a direct call for the mass murder of Muslims.
“Nothing is possible without weapons. If you want to eliminate their population then kill them. Be ready to kill and be ready to go to jail. Even if 100 of us are ready to kill 20 lakhs of them (Muslims), then we will be victorious, and go to jail… Like [Nathuram] Godse, I am ready to be maligned, but I will pick up arms to defend my Hindutva from every demon who is a threat to my religion,” she said.

In an interview to a YouTube channel called ‘Vishalviews’ shot at the Dharma Sansad, she said, “Today is the time when women need to take swords in one hand along with belans in the other. I request my mothers to not become the weakness of their sons but instead become their strength. Tell them if adharma is happening anywhere I will come with you to cut them up. There won’t be any cases but only a little inconvenience for some days; call us, we will be there with you.”

When asked about Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s critical reaction in 2019 to Sadhvi Pragya’s endorsement of Gandhi’s assassin Godse, she said that Modi has to compromise because of the secular constitution. But she said it was “Modi and others like Modi” who in the past had explained what Godse and Gandhi were all about.

Pooja Shakun Pandey, Sadhvi Pragya and Yati Narsinghanand.

Pandey is a prominent leader of the Hindu Mahasabha and is often in headlines for hate speech against Muslims. Just recently, she made headlines for her comments against Modi after he announced that the Union government will repeal the three farm laws in the wake of a year-long protest by the farmers at the borders of Delhi. Pandey had Modi’s portrait from the Aligarh office of the Hindu Mahasabha removed, saying “Jiski ek baat nahi, uska ek baap nahi.” 
In April 2020, a criminal case was filed against Pandey for promoting enmity between different groups on religious grounds and issuing a statement conducive to public mischief after a video in which she purportedly made provocative comments against Tablighi Jamaat members went viral. Later, she was briefly arrested. In March 2021, after a minor Muslim boy was beaten up by Hindutva activist Shringi Yadav for entering a temple in Dasna, Pooja Shakun demanded that other temples put up boards prohibiting the entry of Muslims, like the one in Dasna.
In May 2019, Pooja Shakun distributed knives to minor girls on Savarkar Jayanti. In January 2019, Pandey shot at an effigy of Mahatma Gandhi and raised slogans in support of Godse. She later set the effigy on fire. While the BJP dismissed its association with Pandey, she regularly interacts with leaders of the party like BJP MP Sadhvi Pragya and the Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan. Despite her open call to murder Muslims on multiple occasions, the police in UP is yet to act against Pandey.

Pooja Shakun Pandey, leader of the Mahasabha, shooting an effigy of Mahatma Gandhi.

A third religious leader, Swami Anandswaroop, whose hate speeches and incitement to violence have been documented by The Wire in the past, was also seen making genocidal statements.

“The decision of this Dharma Sansad would be a word of God and the government will have to listen to it,” he said. “If it won’t, then we would wage a war that would be more gruesome than the revolt of 1857.”

He went on to explain through personal examples how Hindus should deal with Muslim street vendors. “The street in which I live, every morning I used to spot a Mullah [derogatory word for a Muslim] with a big beard and nowadays they keep a saffron beard. This is Haridwar, Maharaj. There is no Muslim buyer here, so throw him out,” he said.

Swami Anandswaroop had earlier also expressed support for Ajendra Ajay’s campaign against the so-called ‘land jihad’ in Uttarakhand. Earlier this year, he had demanded non-Hindus should be banned from entering Uttarakhand. “If the entry of non-Hindus is not banned, then Hindu priests will take to the streets,” the far-right priest had said in a video posted on his Facebook account.

“Members of the Muslim community are creating a ruckus here, spreading non-vegetarianism, throwing meat and cow meat in the Ganga to defile it (sic). If we don’t take note, then it will become Kashmir. There should be one state for Hindus at least. If a title suit on the lines of Ayodhya would be fought for Uttarakhand, Hindus will win it,” he said.

When The Wire asked if he agreed with the views of Anandswaroop that non-Hindus should be banned from possessing land in Uttarakhand, BJP MLA Ajendra Ajay, who supported the unfounded allegations of ‘land jihad’, replied, “I agree with him to a great extent. There are two reasons. First, it’s a question of national security since we are a border state. Second, Uttarakhand is sacred to Hindus and why can’t we have exclusive holy sites for Hindus?”
Swami Anandswaroop made headlines in January 2021 when he addressed a ‘Hindu Panchayat’ in Meerut, explaining the rationale of these campaigns in clear terms.

“My argument is that if you [Muslims] want to remain associated with us, you should first stop reading the Quran and stop offering namaz,” he had said at the event. Then he had offered a ‘solution’ to Hindus: “You decide that you will not buy anything from a Muslim. If you destroy them socially, politically and economically, they will begin converting to Hinduism from Islam,” he had said.

Messages In This Thread
HOW GLOBAL ANTI-MUSLIM BIGOTRY BECAME ACCEPTABLE - by Admin - 03-07-2010, 11:10 PM
RE: HOW GLOBAL ANTI-MUSLIM BIGOTRY BECAME ACCEPTABLE - by globalvision2000administrator - 01-10-2022, 08:40 PM