Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HOW GLOBAL ANTI-MUSLIM BIGOTRY BECAME ACCEPTABLE
THE SHISHA MASSACRE IS ANOTHER SHOCKING EXAMPLE OF WHITE EUROPEAN EXTREMISM AND TERRORISM. IT IS CLEAR THAT IT WAS TARGETTING MUSLIMS TO CREATE FEAR AND SEND AN ISLAMOPHOBIC SHOCKWAVE IN GERMANY AND EUROPE. WHILST THE GERMAN AUTHORITIES HAVE WARNED OF A CRACKDOWN ON THESE WHITE RACE TERRORISTS WE SHALL SEE WHAT TRANSPIRES. BUT EUROPEAN SOCIETY WILL PAY THE PRICE OF CIVIL STRIFE IF WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND RADICALISATION IS NOT PUNISHED SEVERELY. IT IS ALSO CLEAR THAT ACTS OF MURDEROUS VIOLENT TERRORISM  CARRIED OUT BY WHITE EXTREMISTS ARE NOT LABELLED AS  TERRORISM. IT APPEARS THAT TERM IS DELIBERATELY RESERVED FOR MUSLIMS ENGAGED IN SIMILAR ACTS WHICH 
ARE LET TO HAPPEN OR MADE TO HAPPEN. LET THERE BE NO DOUBT THAT THIS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEMONISATION OF MUSLIMS AND ISLAM THAT IT IS CREATING. I WILL NOT CRY AT THE DEMISE OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AS THEY CAN BURN IN HELL FOR BEING PEDLARS OF DECEIT , PROPAGANDA AND HATRED.

ALSO IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO CONDEMN DOUBLE STANDARDS AS WE NEED TO LOOK AHEAD AND REALISE THAT THE CRISIS OF CAPITALISM AT LEAST SINCE THE CRASH OF 2007-8 IF NOT EARLIER IS MORPHING INTO SOMETHING SINISTER. BY THIS I AM REFERRING TO THE FACT THAT WE ARE ALL NOT LIVING IN A DEMOCRACY BUT DEMONOCRACY. YES INDEED. 

THIS RAISES QUESTIONS AGAIN ON THE ROLE AND THE NATURE OF THE  INTER ACTION OF INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, MAINSTREAM FAR RIGHT RACIST PARTIES AND THE RISE OF THE EUROPEAN SECURITY STATE. ALSO IT SHOULD BECOME CLEAR THAT THE ROLE OF THE EU,  NATO AND THE RISE OF THE SECURITY STATE IS INTERTWINED. THIS NEEDS TO BE DECONSTRUCTED AND ATTENTION WILL BE DEVOTED TO THIS HEREAFTER. 

ALSO WITH GROWING INTOLERANCE OF MINORITIES AND MUSLIMS IN EUROPE. IT IS TIME DISCUSSION AT POPULAR LEVEL ARISES ON WHETHER EUROPE IS FIT FOR PURPOSE TO REMAIN AND RESIDE IN AS EUROPEAN CITIZENS. WE NEED TO SERIOUSLY EXAMINE HOW TO TRANSFORM EUROPEAN SOCIETY. HOWEVER IT NEEDS TO BE STATED THAT IF ANY SOCIETY IS ON THE ROAD OF SELF DESTRUCTION AND IS NOT  REFORMABLE WE NEED TO LOOK AT WHAT ALTERNATIVES EXIST SUCH AS DUAL NATIONALITY CITIZENSHIP AS WELL AS HIJRAH. I WILL NOT DISGUISE THIS TERM AND MAKE IT CLEAR THAT HIJRAH MEANS EMIGRATION. IN A HOSTILE ENVIROMENT THE SHARIAH DEMANDS THAT THE BELIEVERS DEPART AND LEAVE IF CONDITIONS DETERIORATE AND MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO PRACTICE ISLAM AND LIVE AS MUSLIMS.  IT IS TIME TO DISCARD PASSIVITY AND FEAR OF THE FUTURE.   

IN THE MEANTIME WE OFFER OUR CONDOLENCES TO THE MASSACRED VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES. 

HOW WILL GERMANY TACKLE RACIALLY MOTIVATED 
ATTACKS ? I Inside Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhWPWGb2rJc        

AFTER HANAU RIGHT WING RACISM NEEDS TO BE VIEWED AS RADICALISM 
https://www.trtworld.com/opinion/after-h...lism-33969

For decades now, Western states have ignored the threat within, rooted deeply in racist ideology and scientific racism, for how much longer can it ignore the danger of far-right terrorism?

With the sickening Christchurch, New Zealand anti-Muslim terrorist attack still fresh in our minds, radical white supremacist terror has struck again, this time in the heart of Europe. The terrorist, named as Tobias R with his last name omitted as is the German practice, attacked two shisha lounges in Hanau near Frankfurt in Germany. Tobias was carrying legally licensed firearms and proceeded to shoot dead nine victims before escaping the scene. He was later found by German police after he had apparently also killed his elderly mother at home before shooting himself and ending his life, perhaps in an attempt to escape justice.

Racism roots
Before he so brutally ended the lives of almost a dozen people, including himself, the 43-year-old terrorist had left behind a video and a letter of confession where he expressed racist views towards non-whites including ethnic minorities in Germany such as Turks.  Indeed, Turkish Presidential Spokesman Ibrahim Kalin confirmed that some of the victims were of Turkish origin and called on the German authorities to fully investigate.

It's no secret that racist and destructive views are being popularised and introduced by mainstream political parties across Europe. There is a strong argument to be made that, just as abhorrent political views expressed by extreme but non-violent Muslims are assessed as being signs of radicalisation, so too then must racist views expressed against ethnic minorities be viewed as signs of right-wing extremism with possible violent tendencies taking root. Before the anti-politically correct brigade pile in with their faux outrage, it is probably worth pointing out that the perpetrators of the largest genocidal act in Europe were also avowed racists and despised anyone who was different to them. 

Germany’s history with Nazism should not be overlooked as the horrors of the Holocaust, a racist, antisemitic crime the likes of which has rarely been matched in history, was tragically not that long ago. If it happened once, it can quite easily happen again, and this time with Muslims being the primary victims. Such right-wing bigots always remember their ancient hatred of the Jews and other minorities even when distracted by new “racial threats” from Muslim-dominant minority groups.

I am the first person to say that not all discussion on radicalisation within Muslim communities is born of racism, and indeed it has shown itself to be a problem time and again with extremist clerics like Abu Hamza and Anjem Choudary in Britain alone. I have myself worked to curtail the influence of extremist Muslims within British Muslim communities, so I am all too aware of the dangers there. However, just as radical Muslims are a grave danger, there can be no doubt that right-wing terrorism and radicalisation is just as bad and in fact, feeds the propaganda of groups such as Al Qaeda and Daesh. 

Well-known Dutch Islamophobic politician Geert Wilders is a prime example of this, as he actively heaping hateful opprobrium on Islam’s Prophet Muhammed and the Quran, the prophet and holy book of 1.8 billion Muslims from different ethnic groups and cultural backgrounds. Wilders' harsh views towards Islam, while not strictly and properly defined as racism, cannot simply be called criticism as they are so venomous, and they do feed racist views because it then opens up other characteristics to abuse.

Growing up in the United Kingdom, I have lost track of the number of times I have been slurred as a “Paki”, “Taliban”, “dirty Muslim”, and “terrorist” from complete strangers. This all happened despite the fact that they had no way of knowing for certain that I was Muslim apart from the “Muslim-ness” of my appearance. Yet, they linked me to an ethnic group I am not a part of, radical Muslims, and terrorism as a default. Why? Because in the right-wing lexicon, “Muslims” look a certain way, making them easy to stereotype and even easier to target. I am not the only example of this, with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson himself believing Muslim women wearing veils look like bank robbers and letterboxes, a position the Conservative party found to be “respectful”.

Time to punish racism as radicalism
Racism has not only been behind attacks on Muslims, but it has also been behind terrorist attacks against Jews. Again in Germany, two people were shot dead in October last year after an attack on a synagogue in Halle by neo-Nazi Stephan B. The white supremacist terrorist attempted to break into the synagogue where 50 people were observing Yom Kippur, one of the holiest days in the Jewish calendar. When he failed to enter, he killed a woman on the street outside before shooting another man dead in a nearby shop.

As I have argued elsewhere, there appears to be very little difference between the far-right and Daesh. Their methods are similar, they espouse similar extreme views but from opposite sides of the trenches, and their understanding of the culture and the ideas they claim to be defending is often remarkably superficial. But the increasing spread of right-wing terror and radicalisation is now too large to ignore, and it has its roots in the actions of the media and politicians who have popularised hateful rhetoric and allowed it to become part of the mainstream consciousness, further emboldening such attacks.

The far-right politicians who feed such hatred and popularise it in the mainstream need to be held to account. It is no longer feasible to say that they should be allowed to freely express their views and discuss their political progammes in a democracy.  Hitler also had political views and programmes and it ultimately led to the brutality of World War II and the Holocaust. This is no exaggeration, as the threat is very real. 

Only last Friday, German police arrested 12 members of a right-wing terror cell who were actively planning on attacking mosques and asylum seekers to “incite a civil war”. This is absolutely no different to the ideological underpinnings of the Nazi-era concept of Rassenkrieg, or Race War, and seeks to mobilise the masses against minorities.
Only when extreme expressions of racism, particularly by politicians, are criminalised and actively curtailed will we see a slow removal of racist and violent tendencies that have infested the European mainstream.  Another outcome of inaction is for another genocide to take place in Europe, a continent that has tried so very hard to prove that its violent history had long since passed.

'THIS WOULD BE A TOP NEWS STORY IF THE SHOOTER WAS MUSLIM'
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/social-media-users-claim-double-standard-german-attack-200220151136406.html?utm_source=website&utm_medium=article_page&utm_campaign=read_more_links

After massacre at shisha bars in Germany, critics decry media double standard in covering attacks by far-right suspects.

A deadly shooting in the German city of Hanau on Wednesday by a far-right gunman has sent shock waves around the world. At least nine people were killed in two attacks targeting customers at shisha bars, many of whom had migrant backgrounds.  The suspect, identified as Tobias R, a 43-year-old white male, was found dead at his apartment along with his mother, according to officials.

Germany's federal prosecutor said the suspected perpetrator's 24-page manifesto and video messages pointed to "deeply racist views".  Despite strong reactions from world leaders, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, some social media users pointed out that the 
response to the story was somewhat muted - suggesting it would have gained more traction had the attacker been a Muslim. 

Others questioned why some news outlets had chosen to simply refer to the assailant as a "deranged gunman" and not a "terrorist" - or refused to describe the incident as a case of "Islamophobia". United States President Donald Trump, who is quick to condemn attacks by people of Muslim background, was yet to comment on the incident at the time of publication.

'Hated non-whites'

Peter R Neumann, a professor at King's College London, analysed the suspect's 24-page manifesto in which he revealed that "he hated foreigners and non-whites".  

"Although he doesn't emphasise Islam, he calls for the extermination of various countries in North Africa, Middle East and Central Asia (which all happen to be majority Muslim)."

There have been several far-right attacks in recent years in Germany, with violence rising sharply in 2015 when the country took in more than one million migrants. The German domestic intelligence agency estimated that the number of violent crimes with far-right elements rose by 3 percent in 2018, although attacks on centres for asylum seekers fell after a spike in 2015 and 2016. 

Messages In This Thread
HOW GLOBAL ANTI-MUSLIM BIGOTRY BECAME ACCEPTABLE - by Admin - 03-07-2010, 11:10 PM
RE: HOW GLOBAL ANTI-MUSLIM BIGOTRY BECAME ACCEPTABLE - by globalvision2000administrator - 02-21-2020, 07:51 PM