Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HOW GLOBAL ANTI-MUSLIM BIGOTRY BECAME ACCEPTABLE
SREBRENICA IS THE TOWN IN EUROPE IN WHICH ACTS OF GENOCIDE AGAINST BOSNIAKS- BOSNIAN MUSLIMS WERE COMMITTED BY THE SERBIAN MILITARY IN 1995. THIS TOOK PLACE IN A SAFE ZONE UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE UN. THERE WAS NO NATO INTERVENTION IN THE HEART OF EUROPE. MANY QUESTIONS REMAIN UNANSWERED AND THERE IS A FRAGILE PEACE IN THE REGION.

THE FACT THAT 
THIS WAS ALLOWED TO TAKE PLACE HAS IMPLICATIONS FOR EUROPEAN MUSLIMS AS  IT SET AN UNHOLY PRECEDENT. EUROPEAN MUSLIMS MUST NEVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN AND ALL MEASURES NEED TO BE TAKEN AGAINST THE PERPETRATORS. ALSO JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS IS REQUIRED AND BOSNIAN MUSLIMS STRUGGLE FOR SELF DETERMINATION NEEDS TO BE FACTORED IN ANY ANTI ISLAMOPHOBIA STRATEGY. THIS SHOULD MEAN THAT THE NEAREST MUSLIM COUNTRIES IN THE REGION MUST MILITARY INTERVENE IF REQUIRED TO SAFEGUARD THEIR INTEGRITY, SECURITY AND SOVEREIGNTY.   

IN SREBRENICA A NEW WAR IS WAGED 
The Bosnian war may have ended 25 years ago, but a new one is waged over the memory of the genocide victims

Emir Suljagic is ex-deputy defence minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
11 Jul 2020

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinio...35179.html

On October 15, 2019, my appointment as the director of the Srebrenica Memorial Centre was to be made official. As I was leaving the campus of the International University of Sarajevo, where I taught international relations, my phone rang. It was the hospital. My mother had died. Later, I would come to realise that that day marked one chapter of my life closing for another one to open. When I finally arrived in Srebrenica, it took me a few weeks to understand that there was no precedent for what we were trying to do.

During the Bosnian war of 1992-95, thousands of Muslims sought refuge in Srebrenica in the eastern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina, as Serb militias were committing genocide against the Muslim pupulation of the Drina Valley, hoping to create a homogeneous Serbian territory and open the border with Serbia. Today the town falls within the boundaries of Republika Srpska, drawn by the 1995 Dayton Agreement, and in 2003, it was in its former industrial zone, where the UN base had once been, that the memorial and a cemetery for the victims of genocide were established in 2003.

It should not come as a surprise that we operate in an environment that is openly hostile and rife with genocide denial. Locals as well as the authorities in Banja Luka, the capital of Republika Srpska, continue to see and treat us as an enemy, undermining our work and our mandate.

The ruling party of Independent Social Democrats under the leadership of Milorad Dodik, the Serb member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, continues to invest public money into the production of "alternative facts" and alternative, counterfactual narratives about the events that took place in Srebrenica between May 1992 and July 1995.

Meanwhile, in Europe, there is a tendency to put the story behind and "move on". The European way of dealing with genocide, mass-murder and organised violence is forgetting. This is not a value judgement, but a fact. The entire global order is based on the ability of the West to turn former enemies into allies. That is very often the source of misunderstanding between us and our European friends who insist on reconciliation. Reconciliation is easy to talk about when the group targeted for genocide is simply no longer there, as was the case with the Jews after World War II. The Jewish communities across Europe were almost completely obliterated by 1945 and the few survivors ran as far away as possible for the most part.

The collaboration and crimes of many common citizens who benefitted from the murder of the Jews and took over their property were never really addressed. After the Nuremberg trials, which once again treated the Holocaust as a footnote, there was no mention of the crimes of Holocaust for another generation. Europe just moved on and the imperative of the ideological conflict between the West and the Soviet Union dominated public attention.

However, there is no precedent for victims and survivors returning to the sites and places where genocide was perpetrated and continuing to live there and memorialise their loss. There is no precedent for allowing the political structures responsible for genocide to rule the part of the land where it was perpetrated. The Nazis were not allowed self-rule in Bavaria, for instance, in 1946. If we were not Muslim, the Bosnian Serbs would have been militarily defeated, all their war criminals summarily tried, and the ideology behind the mass murder thoroughly discredited. If we were not Muslim, the Bosnian army would not have been stopped on its march to Banja Luka in the autumn of 1995.

Recently, as part of research I have been working on, I came into possession of the transcripts of 57 sittings of the secessionist Bosnian Serb "assembly" which had been established in October 1991 by Radovan Karadzic. It is a common assumption, even among the scholars of genocide that genocidal intent is born and discussed in small, conspiratorial circles.  In this case, however, it was openly discussed in a forum of between 60 and 80 individuals, their discussions recorded for posterity on purpose. Every single aspect of the eradication of the Muslim population was debated in detail. Support for the "radical solution", as Karadzic once referred to the genocidal operation in and around Srebrenica, was so overwhelming that the entire enterprise could safely be named "genocide by plebiscite".

A number of deputies of this assembly are still alive and free. Some of them, like former chairman of the assembly and convicted war criminal Momcilo Krajisnik, have a voice in public. Whereas the individual legal responsibility of high-ranking individuals in the Bosnian Serb and Serbian leadership was addressed before the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, the political responsibility for the murder of more than 100,000, for the rape of tens of thousands, was ignored as state-building efforts were pushed to the fore by the international community.

We still see the people, who came to our villages in the 1990s to burn them down, walking in the streets freely; we still hear the same dehumanising vocabulary from the Bosnian Serb and Serbian politicians we heard back then; we are still the hated "Asiatic plague", as a former University of Sarajevo professor and leading member of the Bosnian Serb assembly referred to us in one of the sittings. That is why working at the Srebrenica Memorial sometimes still feels like being in a war-time enclave. I cannot say I mind the feeling. On the contrary, having once lived and survived the experience of an enclave, I have continued to feel surrounded even after 1995. It comes to me naturally, I even like being surrounded.

What I cannot handle are the open physical and social spaces of freedom. By coming back here, I decided to try and continue carrying the torch that my mother did not want me to carry. She never wanted me to take this job. She had lost one man in her life - her husband - here. With my mother's death, one war ended in my life, for another to start. It is a war for the interpretation of the war, as the renowned Bosnian poet Abdulah Sidran aptly put it. It is a war to honour the men and women I grew up with, who were murde
red mercilessly, and to make sure their deaths are not forgotten.

SREBRENICA GENOCIDE 25 YEARS ON : 
LESSONS FOR EUROPEAN MUSLIMS 
https://www.trtworld.com/perspectives/sr...lims-38196

If genocide denial is not confronted in Bosnia, it is possible the country could see a return to war in the near future.  The Srebrenica genocide of 1995, during which over 8,000 Bosnian Muslim men and boys were killed, was the worst atrocity on European soil since the Second World War. This massacre occurred in the midst of the systematic ethnic cleansing of Bosniak Muslims in the 1992-1995 Bosnian war. A quarter of a century later, Almasa Salihovic and Emir Suljagic, survivors of Srebrenica, along with Safet Vukalic, a survivor of the 1992 Prijedor massacre, believe the lessons of this tragic event are being ignored as open genocide denial from the Bosnian Serb leadership becomes more brazen and nationalist. This, also, at a time when far-right political discourse becomes normalised across Europe. 

Almasa was just 8 years old when she, her mother and siblings along with over 20,000 civilians, were forcibly expelled from Srebrenica. Her 18-year-old brother Abdullah was caught during a failed escape attempt and was murdered. Only 30 percent of his remains were found, subsequently buried over a decade later in 2008. In the light of far-right terrorists worldwide using Bosnia as inspiration for the persecution of Muslims, Almasa says her responsibility is not just in the fighting of the government’s genocide denial, but is in the vanguard of a global struggle to speak about Srebrenica in the same way as the Holocaust is remembered.  The perpetrator behind last year’s massacre in a Mosque in Christchurch, sang along to Serbian nationalist songs glorifying those behind Srebrenica - people such as Ratko Mladic and Radovan Karadzic - as he live-streamed the murders of 51 worshippers. The white supremacist Norwegian terrorist, Anders Brevik, mentioned Bosnia 300 times in his manifesto.  

Whilst Europe and the UK may be far from seeing another Srebrenica-like scenario, Dunja Mijatovic, the current Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights from Bosnia and Herzegovina, says it serves as a cautionary tale of what happens when a European commitment towards diversity and multiculturalism wanes. Post World War II, Europe was supposedly built on the foundation of ‘never again’ repeating the horrors of the Nazi Holocaust or the nationalism which produced it.  Yet Srebrenica occurred in the heart of Europe and is within our living memory.  A particularly important part of this cautionary tale is the role the media played in demonising minorities. 

Safet Vukalic, a teenager at the time of the 1992 Prijedor massacre, remembers only too well the impact it had. He witnessed how Bosnian Serb and Serbian authorities, in the lead up to systematic slaughter, orchestrated a mass media campaign that drip-fed propaganda painting Bosniak Muslims as killers and as an existential threat to Serb people. Safet recounted how he would hear propaganda such as Muslim doctors mass sterilising Serbs, Muslims having kill lists, and Bosniak Muslims being othered as ‘Turks’.  

Official government media also played a crucial role in dehumanising Tutsis and mobilising ordinary Hutus to engage in the Rwandan Genocide. In Rwanda, authorities sent machetes and other weapons to Hutu households to kill their Tutsi neighbours, Safet remembers that Bosnian Serb authorities sent guns to every Serb household in his part of Bosnia. Emir Suljagic was keen to emphasise how Kofi Annan, the then UN head of peacekeeping operations, and the international community failed both Bosnia and Rwanda at the same point of history.

Armed with this knowledge of how othering often precedes mass killing, Safet has become more worried about the position of Muslims in the United Kingdom, where he has lived since escaping Bosnia in 1993. Islamophobia proliferates in the UK, particularly in the wake of the Brexit vote. A few years ago The Sun newspaper in the UK falsely reported that one in five Muslims supported ISIS. This came as hate crime has appeared to double in the UK over the preceding 5 years. During the coronavirus crisis, elements of the right-wing press manufactured fears of Muslims congregating in mosques and community centres during Ramadan, risking viral transmission. 

Further afield in India, social and government media channels have held the country’s 200 million Muslims responsible for spreading coronavirus, which has manifested in an upsurge of violence and hate crimes against Indian Muslims. There are increasing calls for social media giants like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and others to monitor and take action to stop the proliferation of racist messaging online and for mainstream politicians to be held to account. Anti-Muslim hate crimes in the UK rose by 375 percent after the current UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson described Muslim women with face coverings as ‘’letterboxes’’ in 2018. Whilst Boris Johnson’s comments are not on a par with the nationalist rhetoric of Serb leaders such as Slobodan Milosevic or Radovan Karadzic during the Bosnian war, it shows how those in power have a responsibility to use their platforms wisely. 

All three survivors I spoke to reflected on the insidious nature of fixating on the assimilation of Muslims into ‘European values’. The Bosnian war, like the Holocaust before it, tragically demonstrated the danger of this narrative.  Much as the highly-integrated German Jewish communities were not spared from the Nazi extermination campaigns, similarly nativised Bosnian Muslims were not spared the onslaught of genocide.

The survivors all emphasised how well integrated Bosnian Muslims were with their Serb and Croat neighbours, wearing the same clothes, eating the same food, in many cases living the same secular lifestyle to the point that Emir argues they were losing their religious identity. He argues European and Western identity has for centuries defined itself in its binary opposition to Islam and Jewry. 

This historic antagonism bore bitter fruit - including the Crusades, the Spanish Reconquista, 
the Holocaust and of course the Bosnian war.  Emir shares the view of Bill Clinton, the American president at the time of the Bosnian war, that European leaders were prejudiced against Bosnia due to its majority Muslim population. 

According to the Clinton Tapes:

'European allies constantly blocked proposals to adjust or remove the arms embargo imposed on Bosnia because "an independent Bosnia would be 'unnatural' as the only Muslim nation in Europe”....Clinton said President Francois Mitterrand of France had been especially blunt in saying that Bosnia did not belong and that British officials spoke of a painful but realistic restoration of Christian Europe'.

Within Bosnia, Republika Srpska has institutionalised genocide denial. Emir, Almasa and Safet all strongly believe that this Bosnian Serb entity, which now controls 49% of Bosnian territory, was the construct of a murderous campaign but has since been legitimised by the international community in the wake of the 1995 Dayton peace agreement which ended the war. For all the survivors it is no surprise that Milorad Dodik, the Serb member of the Bosnian presidency, dismisses the Srebrenica Genocide as a “fabricated myth”, nor that a commission to investigate war crimes whitewashes Serb atrocities.  

Denial has become so flagrant that Bosnian Serb authorities plan to build a statue of Peter Handke, a controversial Nobel laureate known for his denial of the Srebrenica genocide. Almasa tells me survivors’ pain is compounded by the fact that today’s mayor of Srebrenica denies the genocide, victims are coming face to face with perpetrators in their daily lives and local figures celebrate July 11 as a day of national celebration. In some cases, streets, statues and buildings have been renamed to celebrate Bosnian Serb war criminals and their allies

Safet, Amir and Almasa’s message to the world is that if genocide denial is not confronted in Bosnia, in the near future, the country could very well see a return to war. With the unfolding State-backed repression of Muslim communities in Myanmar, Kashmir and China, and increasingly normalised antipathy towards Muslims in Europe, reflecting on what happened at Srebrenica 25 years on, has never been so relevant.
CHECK THIS OUT 

IN COMBATTING GLOBAL ISLAMOPHOBIA AND ISLAMOPHOBES  AYA SOPHIA AND CONSTANTINOPLE HAVE UNDOUBTEDLY TAKEN THE LEAD AND DELIVERED A POWERFUL SLAP ON THEIR BIGOTTED FACES. THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THESE HISTORICAL EVENTS IS ENORMOUS. NOT ONLY IS KEMALISM BEING THROWN IN THE DUSTBIN OF HISTORY.  BUT IN THE RANKS OF MUSLIMS THE SAUDIS HAVE BEEN TOTALLY EXPOSED AS AN IMPOSITION OF FAKE LEADERSHIP ON THE UMMAH BY THE WEST.  THE CUSTODIANS OF THE HARAMAIN SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT THE FOREFRONT IN THE DEFENCE OF ISLAM AND MUSLIMS GLOBALLY.   AT A TIME WHEN THE OTTOMAN ISLAMIC SPIRITUAL AND POLITICAL TRADITIONS ARE BEING REVIVED THE SAUDIS HAVE BANNED THE HAJJ. THE STRUGGLE FOR AUTHENTIC ISLAMIC LEADERSHIP IS ARISING AND HISTORY IS GOING TO SWEEP AWAY THE DEBRIS. THERE IS ALSO A WARNING HERE FOR NONMUSLIM POWERS WHO HAVE BEEN DIVIDING, EXPLOITING AND OPPRESSING MUSLIMS GLOBALLY THAT THEIR PARTY IS COMING TO AN END. MORE ON THIS WILL FOLLOW SOON.

HISTORICAL MOMENTS:
THE FIRST KHUTBAH OF HAGHIA SOPHIA AFTER 86 YEARS 

SOME EXAMPLES OF MOSQUES IN EUROPE CONVERTED INTO CHURCHES IN HISTORY 
BABRI ACQUITTALS 
https://www.dawn.com/news/1582973/babri-acquittals

THE recent verdict in which a federal Indian court has absolved some of the top guns of the ruling BJP of any involvement in the 1992 destruction of Ayodhya’s Babri Masjid is extremely disturbing, though not unexpected.

Much before the Mughal-era mosque was brought down by a Hindu mob in a violent, vulgar display of majoritarian power, the BJP had been calling for the mosque to be replaced by a Ram mandir. In 1992, the Hindu far right got its wish as the mosque was soon turned to rubble as zealots razed it, while earlier this year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundations for the mandir as all legal hurdles standing in its way were cleared.

The latest court decision only strengthens perceptions that under the BJP’s watch even the judiciary does not have the resolve to call out the forces of Hindutva.

Clichéd as it may sound, the Babri Masjid demolition was actually the beginning of the end of Indian secularism, with the Nehruvian dream replaced by the nightmarish vision of the Sangh Parivar where all those falling outside the ideological fold — particularly Muslims — were relegated to the margins of national life. Going back to the latest verdict, the acquittal of L.K. Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi and other leading lights of the Sangh Parivar flies in the face of justice.

The Lucknow court said there was no conspiracy to demolish the mosque. However, in 1990, Mr Advani had launched an infamous ‘yatra’ “to seek legitimacy for the Mandir movement,” indicating that destruction of the masjid was very much on the Hindutva agenda. Moreover, a former judge who had headed a commission that investigated the Ayodhya debacle for 17 years said that there was “ample evidence” linking the aforementioned leaders to the crime.

However, facts matter little in the Sangh Parivar’s scheme of things; brute force, distorted history and violence are the tools the shock troops of Hindutva use to silence all opposition. Even state institutions seem to be afraid of speaking the truth. Last year, the Indian supreme court had paved the way for a Hindutva victory while allowing a temple to be built at the Babri site, and calling for an “alternative site” to be given to Muslims for a mosque.

The Babri destruction was a harbinger of much darker things to come. Today’s India, where Muslims are lynched on suspicions of consuming beef, where the community is asked to prove its citizenship or be prepared to be disenfranchised, and where the Indian military machine punishes the people of held Kashmir with great barbarity, is in fact a country fashioned by those who were instrumental in bringing down the mosque. If the country continues on this grim trajectory, very soon Muslims and other minorities may be transformed into a permanent underclass and denied all fundamental rights.

BABRI MOSQUE DEMOLITION VERDICT AFFIRMS INDIA's SHIFT TO THE EXTREME RIGHT 
KS Dakshina Murthy
https://www.trtworld.com/opinion/babri-m...ight-40216

The acquittal of 32 people means the destruction of the mosque will go unpunished, and to add insult to injury, a temple will likely be built in its place. India’s seemingly intractable high-profile dispute that changed the country’s political destiny – featuring a mosque and a temple – is done and dusted.  

On Wednesday, a special court acquitted all 32 people, including former federal ministers, accused of conspiring to demolish the Babri mosque 25 years ago. This comes on the heels of a Supreme Court judgment in November last year allowing the construction of a Ram temple on the site of the Masjid.  The implications of the mass acquittal are simple: No one has been punished for the destruction of the 16th-century heritage mosque built by Mughal Emperor Babur. 

Social media went berserk with sardonic comments like “No one demolished the Babri Masjid”, “The mosque fell on its own” and “Was it magic?”. The Kolkata-based Telegraph newspaper had the picture of a donkey on page 1, accompanying the story, with a comment ending in the phrase “...and now we are braying in despair.” 

The demolition of the mosque, on December 6, 1992, was by a Hindu right-wing mob which had come prepared with pickaxes and other equipment to break down the structure. The destruction unfolded in broad daylight from around noon for several uninterrupted hours.   Watching this in close proximity were top leaders of the Hindu nationalist BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) who initially gave rousing speeches in favour of a temple and then watched without intervening as the mosque came down. 

The federal Congress government at the time inexplicably did nothing to either pre-empt the demolition or use security forces to stop the mob in its tracks. Once the structure was razed to the ground, the government in Delhi under the then Prime Minister P V Narasimha Rao dismissed the state government of Uttar Pradesh, where Ayodhya is located, and filed cases in court against the BJP leaders who were present in the vicinity of the demolition on that day. 

For the BJP, which is in power today in Delhi, the Ayodhya dispute is arguably the singular issue that has jockeyed it into the dominant position it finds itself in. Until 1985, the BJP along with its ideological fountainhead and mentor, the self-styled social service organisation, RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh), never managed to make the cut among India’s voters. 

From the time of India’s independence in 1947 and the first general elections in 1950 the BJP’s predecessor, the Jan Sangh remained a marginal player in electoral politics. A major stain for the outfit was the assassination of India’s father-figure and leader of the freedom movement Mahatma Gandhi. The assassin Nathuram Godse was linked to the Hindu right-wing and by extension, the RSS. 

In the decades after the assassination, the RSS which was also banned briefly for it found it near-impossible to play down the mass aversion people had for it due to the killing of Gandhi. Except for minor wins here and there, the Hindu right-wing could hardly match up to the Congress party that strode India’s political landscape. 

After the suspension of fundamental rights and the declaration of Internal Emergency from June 1975 to March 1977 by the then Congress government under prime minister Indira Gandhi, the Jan Sangh merged with a broad coalition of political formations to form the Janata Party.  This proved successful and the Congress was defeated in 1977. The Janata Party that came to power broke up in a couple of years as there were too many disparate ideological strains within it. The erstwhile Jan Sangh re-emerged as the Bharatiya Janata Party in 1980. 

Again, try as it might, the BJP could not get an electoral break. In the first elections it faced four years after its formation in the new avatar, it managed to win just two seats out of a total of 543 in India’s lower house of Parliament or the Lok Sabha. 

The rise of the right

The leaders of the party at the time, Atal Behari Vajpayee and Lal Krishan Advani, desperately tried to figure out the winning formula. Vajpayee, the more liberal of the two, viewed economic strategy as a possible way forward. But it was Advani who managed to grab the magical nerve of India’s electoral pituitary, by opting to rake up the dormant demand for the construction of a Ram temple on the disputed Babri Masjid site at Ayodhya. 

Under pressure from the BJP, in an attempt to win Hindu support, Rajiv Gandhi did not challenge the order of a local court that ordered the opening of the Babri Masjid complex that had been sealed since 1949.  Advani, a shrewd politician with roots in Pakistan’s Sind province, went for the kill. Backed by the RSS, Advani organised a nationwide movement to reclaim the site of the Babri mosque to build a temple in that exact same spot for the Hindu deity Rama – where the mythological king Rama was believed to be born, by some accounts, 7000 years ago. Rama, a popular deity has been worshipped by all Hindus, from ancient times. 

The Ayodhya movement turned out to be the spark that lit India ablaze electorally. The dispute aggravated dormant social prejudices against the minority Muslim community, including blaming it for India’s partition. 

To add grist, the right-wing accused the Mughal Empire in pre-colonial times of subjugating Hindus. Ayodhya’s Babri mosque was touted as an example of this oppression. The BJP alleged that the Babri mosque was actually built on the site of a Ram temple that had been destroyed by Emperor Babur. 

From a mere two seats in 1984, the BJP’s electoral tally in the 1989 elections jumped to 85. 

Not losing momentum, Advani who was a federal minister in the 1989 coalition government, set out on a nationwide rally to seek support to build a Ram temple in Ayodhya. He encountered opposition in the states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. Violence ensured and several activists of the umbrella Hindu formation, the Sangh Parivar, were shot down by police. This worked to the advantage of the BJP in the elections that followed. In the 1991 federal election, the party won 121 seats. It also swept to power India’s Uttar Pradesh state. 

Other states too landed in the BJP’s kitty, particularly in northern India. Once the Babri complex was opened, the BJP and affiliated organisations like the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) kept the pressure on by conducting rituals on the Babri site.   In parallel, the dispute was under litigation right from the 1950s, with Muslim and Hindu groups fighting for a court-mediated settlement. 

In December 1992, when the Hindu groups asked the court’s permission to conduct rituals, they were legally asked to promise the safety of the Babri structure. It was only then they were then permitted to go ahead. On December 6 as the leaders of the BJP, including Advani who had promised the court, watched the mosque was brought down. Riots between Hindus and Muslims broke out across the country. 

The BJP, by then, had used the collateral benefits of the issue to emerge as a party that projected itself as the saviour of Hindus and one that fought for their rights and privileges. And, to the surprise of the nation’s secular and left of centre groups, the BJP’s Hindu-centric posturing attracted a wide following that has only grown exponentially since then. 

The BJP came to power briefly for the first time in 1996 for 16 days in the immediate aftermath of the Babri demolition. This was followed by a 19-month rule in 1998 and for a full five-year term from 1999. Though it lost power in 2004 and in 2009, the party returned in 2014 under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi who was re-elected in 2019 with a bigger majority, and a more pronounced pro-Hindu tilt. 

As for the Congress, and the country’s secular credentials, the Ayodhya issue has caused a massive setback to the point where there are concerns over the survival of pluralism and inclusiveness, considered a hallmark of free India.   Moreover, notions of Hindu victimhood, perceived Muslim appeasement and belligerent nationalism have managed to encroach on India’s democratic space that has steered the nation on an uncharted path, towards a destination that can only be described as uncertain and foreboding.   

INDIAN COURT ACQUITS HINDU NATIONALIST LEADERS IN BABRI MASJID DEMOLITION CASE FOR 'LACK OF EVIDENCE '

https://www.dawn.com/news/1582460/indian...f-evidence

An Indian court on Wednesday acquitted Hindu nationalist leaders, including former deputy prime minister Lal Krishna Advani, in a case over the demolition of a mosque at a disputed site 28 years ago, citing a lack of evidence. 

A special Central Bureau of Investigation court in Lucknow in its Wednesday ruling said that the demolition was not pre-planned and that the people who demolished the mosque were “anti-national elements”.

The court pinned the blame on miscreants mingled among the crowd instead, adding that leaders such as Advani and Murli Manohar Joshi, another former cabinet minister, had tried to keep the mob from turning violent.

Handing down its verdict after a lengthy legal battle, the court said there was not enough evidence to directly tie any of the accused to the violence, defence lawyer Manish Kumar Tripathi said. “The court did not accept the evidence, it was not strong enough,” Tripathi told reporters at the courthouse.

The court had ignored all the evidence in Wednesday's case, said Zafaryab Jilani, a lawyer for the All India Muslim Personal Law Board, adding that it planned to appeal to the high court against the decision. “We will seek remedy,” he added.

'Indian judiciary miserably fails to deliver justice again'
Reacting to the verdict, Pakistan strongly condemned the "shameful" acquittal of those responsible for demolishing the historic Babri Masjid in Ayodhya.  "Taking almost three decades to decide on the criminal act which was televised live and happened as a result of well-planned Rath Yatras and on the instigation to mobs by the accused BJP, VHP and other leaders of Sangh Parivar, tells the world that the Hindutva-inspired Indian judiciary miserably failed to deliver justice again," said a statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

"The demolition of the mosque had resulted in BJP-led communal violence leading to thousands of killings. If there was a semblance of justice in the so-called largest ‘democracy’, the individuals, who had boasted of the criminal act publicly, could not have been set free.  "The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh-BJP regime and the Sangh Parivar are responsible for the continued desecration and demolition of mosques in India in an organised manner as they did during the Gujarat massacre of 2002 and Delhi pogrom in 2020."

Pakistan urged the Indian government to ensure safety, security and protection of minorities, particularly Muslims and their places of worship and other Islamic sites "on which the Hindu extremists and zealots have laid claims".

Conversion to temple
Advani, who was then BJP chief, was among 32 people accused of criminal conspiracy and inciting a mob to tear down the 16th century Babri mosque in the northern town of Ayodhya in 1992.  The mosque stood on a site revered by devout Hindus as the birthplace of Ram. Last month, Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for a Hindu temple to be built at the site, after the Supreme Court paved the way last year, in a decision that also ordered land to be allotted further away for a mosque.

Pakistan, called the top court verdict "a flawed judgement", had said: "A temple built on the site of a historic mosque will remain a blot on the face of the so-called Indian democracy for the times to come."
THE ROOTS OF AMERICAN ISLAMOPHOBIA HAS NOW BEEN EXPOSED IN THE EXISTENCE OF BLACK AFRICAN MUSLIM SLAVES. IT IS BELIEVED THAT UP TO 20% OF AFRICAN BLACK SLAVES WERE MUSLIMS SO IT IS CLEAR ISLAMOPHOBIA IS EMBODIED IN THE STRUCTURES OF  AMERICAN INSTITUTIONS. THIS HAS MANY IMPLICATIONS WHICH NEED URGENT FOCUS. 

AMERICAN MUSLIMS OF ALL BACKGROUNDS NEED TO SHOW SOLIDARITY WITH AMERICAN MUSLIMS WITH BLACK AFRICAN HERITAGE. THIS HISTORY NEEDS TO BE  ACKNOWLEDGED BY USA SOCIETY. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT ALL VESTIGES OF WHITE SUPREMACY NEEDS TO BE DISCARDED IF THE USA DESIRES TO REMAIN A COHESIVE UNITED NATION. 

THEY NEED TO GO FURTHER THAN DEALING WITH THE WHITE WASHING OF AMERICAN HISTORY AND SEEK COMPENSATION FOR THESE CRIMES WHICH AFFECT BLACK AMERICANS AND INDEED THEIR ANCESTRAL COUNTRIES TO THIS DAY AND ARE A LIVING REALITY.  HISTORY DEMANDS REAL JUSTICE AND IT WILL COME.  THE ASSASSINATION OF BLACK HISTORY AND AMERICAN MUSLIM HISTORY NEEDS TO END NOW.   

THE LAND OF FREEDOM LIBERTY AND EQUALITY IS EXPOSED AS BEING A BIG LIE AND IS DEEPLY EMBEDDED IN ISLAMOPHOBIA. MUSLIMS WHO BUILT AMERICA NEED TO ENSURE THEY STEER THEIR COUNTRY TO RECOGNISE THEIR EXISTENCE, CONTRIBUTIONS AND IMPLEMENT EQUALITY.

HOW THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A MUSLIM SLAVE IS CHALLENGING AN AMERICAN NARRATIVE 

WHO WAS MALCOLM X ?

MALCOLM X's LEGENDARY SPEECH : 
"THE BALLOT OR THE BULLET "

THE HISTORY OF ISLAM IN AFRICA 
Sulayman Nyang

THE HISTORY OF ISLAM IN AMERICA 
Sulayman Nyang
THESE VIDEOS ARE TO HONOUR THE MEMORY OF DR.ANWAR NAGIAH FROM CAPE TOWN ON THE SAME DAY THERE IS A MEMORIAL COMMEMORATION TO HIS LIFE HELD AT THE CAPE TOWN CASTLE 

WHY THE JUMUAH AT THE CASTLE WAS IMPORTANT
Dr. Anwah Nagia & Faizal Sayed

ANWAR NAGIA - KAAF TRUST AND PALESTINE MUSEUM-
Prophets Relics Tour

SOUTH AFRICA's FIRST PALESTINE MUSEUM WITH 
Dr. ANWAR NAGIA 
FURTHER TO THE SAMUEL PATY CASE FRANCE UNDER MACRON IS RESORTING TO "COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT" OF FRENCH MUSLIMS.  SO WHERE IS IT'S LIBERTY AND EQUALITY? ALL THIS FOLLOWS THE INCITEMENT OF RELIGIOUS AND RACIAL HATRED BY A TEACHER IN SCHOOL BY JUSTIFICATION OF THE MOCKING OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD IN CARTOONS.  THE ATTACKER VIEWED THIS AS BLASPHEMY AND TOOK THE LAW IN HIS OWN HANDS.  THIS IS OBVIOUSLY ANOTHER ISSUE AND MATTER AND  NEEDS SEPARATE DISCUSSION. AS WE ARE LOOKING AT ISLAMOPHOBIA WE NEED TO EXAMINE THE ENTIRETY OF  INSTITUTIONALISATION OF FRENCH ISLAMOPHOBIA.

ONLY A STATE WHICH IS AGGRESSIVELY PROMOTING ISLAMOPHOBIA CAN SANCTION COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT. THE FRENCH MASONIC ELITE NEED TO BE WARNED THEY  ARE GOING DOWN THE WRONG PATH AND THEY ARE ENDANGERING THEIR NATIONAL COHESION AND UNITY.  LET IT BE CLEAR WHAT THE ISSUE IS HERE IN ORDER NOT TO MUDDY THE WATERS. FREEDOM OF SPEECH CAN NOT  BE SUBVERTED TO JUSTIFY MOCKERY AND INCITEMENT  OF RELIGIOUS AND RACIAL HATRED. ALSO HOW CAN AN ACT  OF MURDER BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF A COMMUNITY OF 6 MILLIONS? THE VINDICTIVE ISLAMOPHOBIA ACTS BY THE FRENCH STATE ARE DEMONISING FRENCH MUSLIMS AND TARGETTING THEIR ORGANISATIONS. 

MUSLIM COUNTRIES NEED TO BE MOBILISED AND MAKE FRANCE REALISE THAT IN A SHARED WORLD THAT THERE 
ARE RED LINES IN CIVILISATIONS THAT YOU DO NOT CROSS EXCEPT AT A PRICE. THE SANCTITY AND DIGNITY OF THE PROPHET OF ISLAM IS NON NEGOTIABLE. IN ORDER TO GIVE EXPRESSION AT MUSLIM OUTRAGE  MUSLIM AMBASSADORS NEED TO BE RECALLED FROM FRANCE TO UNDERLINE THIS REALITY.  

IDENTITY POLITICS AND RACISM IS BEING FRAMED DIVISIVELY BY MACRON TO SECURE RE-ELECTION. LISTENING TO THE INTERVIEW IN THE AL JAZEERA VIDEO ONE FRENCH COMMENTATOR ARGUES THAT FRENCH MUSLIMS MUST LOVE OR LEAVE THE REPUBLIC. THIS SHOWS THE EXTREMISM OF THE FRENCH WHITE SUPREMACIST MINDSET. HE SHOULD BE TOLD IN RETURN THAT IT IS TIME FOR THE FRENCH RACIST STATE AND EMPIRE TO PACK IT'S BAGS AND LEAVE FRANCOPHONE AFRICA.  IT IS EXPLOITATION OF AFRICA [/color AND THE MIDDLE EAST IN PARTICULAR   WHICH EXPLAINS THE PRESENCE OF MINORITIES IN FRANCE AND THAT IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED.   MORE ATTENTION WILL   BE FOCUSSED ON EXPOSING THE SO CALLED LIBERTARIAN FRENCH STATE'S CRIMES IN AFRICA. IT IS TIME THAT THE HORRIFIC COLONIAL AND ISLAMOPHOBIC HISTORY OF FRANCE IS EXPOSED. IT IS THE FRENCH REPUBLIC AND IT'S MANIPULATION BY THE  FREEMASONIC SECULARIST ELITETHAT NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED. 

DECODED: FRANCE MUSLIM "SAVAGES"

[color=#030303]Is France under threat from radical Islamist terrorism as President Emmanuel Macron says it is a history of civilising savages out to bite France? Find out in France Muslim Savages decode

IS FRANCE AT WAR WITH ITS MUSLIMS?
Inside Story

A mosque has been ordered shut and a pro-Hamas group disolved. It follows dozens of raids on Muslims 
and organisations suspected of inciting hatred.  The campaign comes after the stabbing and decapitation of a teacher by a Moscow-born Chechen refugee, who was later shot dead by police.  Samuel Paty had discussed cartoons of Prophet Mohammed in a class on free speech. President Emamnuel Macron has promised to step up crackdowns on what he calls 'radical Muslims'. He says he's protecting the French people from 'evil'.  But will this iron-fist policy work? And how much is politics at play?

Presenter: Hashem Ahelbarra

Guests:
Yasser Louati, Head of the Justice & Liberties For All Committee and Human Rights activist.
Jacques Reland, Senior Research Fellow at the Global Policy Institute
Renaud Girard, Chief Foreign Correspondent for Le Figaro.

FRANCE HAS MADE A NEW LAW WHICH IS PAVING THE WRONG WAY 

THE SITUATION IN FRANCE 
Shaykh Dr. Yasir Qadhi

TURKISH PRESIDENT CALLS FOR SWEEPING BOYCOTT OF FRENCH GOODS 

UAE WILL STAND WITH FRENCH PRESIDENT MACRON DESPITE IMRAN KHAN AND ERDOGAN 

A STRAIGHT INSULTING OF FRENCH PRESIDENT MACRON BY ERDOGAN OF TURKEY 

FRANCE RECALLS AMBASSADOR FROM TURKEY AFTER STRONG REMARKS OF ERDOGAN 

HARF E RAAZ WITH ORYA MAQBOOL JAN  
28 Oct 2020 | Neo News

HARF E RAAZ WITH ORYA MAQBOOL JAN  
Part 01 | 28 Oct 2020 | Neo News
ON THIS GREAT AUSPICIOUS DAY FOR THE UMMAH AND HUMANITY GLOBAL VISION 200O OFFERS IT'S PRAISE AND BLESSINGS TO PROPHET MUHAMMAD. THE MILAD AN NABI THE BIRTHDAY OF THE PROPHET IS A DAY THAT THE ENTIRE MUSLIM WORLD SHOULD HONOUR AND STOP ALL NORMAL WORLDLY DISCOURSE BY NATIONAL HOLIDAYS. THE ENTIRE SOCIETY SHOULD FOCUS ON UNDERSTANDING AND IMPLEMENTING HIS UNIVERSAL TAWHIDI   MESSAGE. THIS NEEDS TO BE STRENGTHENED  TO TEACH ALSO   THE NONMUSLIM WORLD WE HOLD HIGH HIS NAME AND RANK AND HONOUR THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD AS THE CULMINATION OF PROPHECY AND SEAL OF PROPHETHOOD.  

THE LOVE OF THE PROPHET SHOWN BY MUSLIMS IS FACING THE HATRED BY THE KAFFIRUN. SO THOSE IN THE WEST OR EAST WHO DARE STOOP TO MORAL DEGENERACY SHOULD BE WARNED THAT STRONG MUSLIM LEADERS IN THE PAST WOULD DECLARE WAR ON ANY NONMUSLIM NATION WHICH PARADES DEFAMERS OF THE PROPHET AS NATIONAL HEROES.  MACRON AND HIS SO CALLED SECULAR MASONIC STATE SHOULD BE TAUGHT A LESSON IN CIVILISATION BY A GLOBAL MUSLIM BOYCOTT OF ALL FRENCH PRODUCTS.  THE FRANC THAT THEY WORSHIP SHOULD ALSO BE BROUGHT LOW AND THEY SHOULD REALISE THAT DISRESPECT AND INSULTING OTHERS PROPHETS IS NOT A MARK OF CIVILISATION BUT MORAL DEGENERATION AND BARBARISM OF THE WORST KIND. TAWAKALLAH AND HASBUNALLAH.            

PAKISTAN ARMY PAYING TRIBUTE WITH A 31 GUN SALUTE ON THE MILAD AN NABI- BIRTHDAY OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD 

LOVING THE BEST OF CREATION? WHAT IS LOVE? 
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
PARDON MY FRENCH IT IS TIME TO THROW EVERYTHING AT COMBATTING FRENCH ISLAMOPHOBIA 

MACRON ESCALATES FALSE FLAG WAR ON ISLAM 
https://crescent.icit-digital.org/articles/macron-escalates-false-flag-war-on-islam

On October 2, 2020 (15 Safar 1442 AH) French President Emmanuel Macron declared war on Islam. Exactly two weeks later, in what smelled like a public relations stunt, global mainstream media trumpeted the secular martyrdom of middle school teacher Samuel Paty, who according to Zionist-occupied Wikipedia “was killed and beheaded by an Islamic terrorist.” Zionist-dominated Western media claim that 18-year-old Abdoullakh Abouyedovich Anzorov killed Paty to avenge the teacher’s showing obscene and blasphemous Charlie Hebdo magazine images to his class.

Paty’s killing was perfectly timed to promote Macron’s anti-Islam campaign. Prior to the October 16 “Islamic terror beheading” Macron’s Islamophobic rampage was not particularly popular in France or anywhere else, with the possible exception of Israel. But in the wake of the anti-teacher terror stunt, a wave of Charlie Hebdo hysteria arose in support of Macron’s anti-Islam crusading. If the “Anzorov beheads Paty” incident hadn’t happened, Macron would have had to invent it.

And maybe he did invent it, just as his predecessors invented similar events. Scholars of the global deep state know that the most notorious French “Islamic terror” incidents of the recent past have all been credibly exposed as false flags. In March 2012, French President Nicolas Sarkozy (or clandestine services personnel operating on his behalf) staged “terror attacks” in Montauban and Toulouse, then executed innocent patsy Mohamed Merah in an obscenely gratuitous act of what can only be called political theater of the absurd. The Montauban and Toulouse false flag attacks, according to French historian Dr. Laurent Guyénot, were orchestrated in part to save Sarkozy’s failing re-election bid: “‘The only chance for Sarkozy to win the election is if an event outside of his campaign occurs. An international, exceptional or traumatizing event,’ said the director of L’Express shortly before the Toulouse killings.” Thanks to the Montauban and Toulouse false flags, Israeli puppet Sarkozy was re-elected, and France was stampeded into showing a frenzy of symbolic support for the Zionist state and its “war on terror.”

Likewise, in 2015, French President François Hollande, another Zionist stooge, was in deep political trouble, when suddenly two false flag terror events miraculously (if temporarily) saved him: The Charlie Hebdo attacks of January 7, 2015, followed by the November 13 Bataclan events. (Follow the above links to my edited books providing evidence that both incidents were false flags.) The 2015 terror events, like those of 2012, triggered pre-orchestrated outpourings of support for Zionism and conflations of French and Israeli interests.

Fast-forward to October 2020. Macron, exposed as a Rothschild operative by the Yellow Vest movement, had become the most unpopular president in modern French history. In a desperate bid to save his political career, Macron, following in the footsteps of Sarkozy and Hollande, decided to rally public opinion by whipping up hatred of a scapegoat: the religion of Islam and the people who practice it. And like Sarkozy and Hollande, Macron “fortuitously” benefitted from a bloody terror attack, without which his career would have quickly crashed and burned.

The alleged assassin of Paty, Abdoullakh Abouyedovich Anzorov, will never be able to protest his innocence, tell us his side of the story, or implicate others in the attack. He was gunned down by police shortly after the killing, supposedly while shooting at them with an air gun and waving a knife.

Oddly, almost all of the alleged culprits in the false flag attacks listed above, as well as the related false flags in 
Copenhagen (February 14, 2015) and the Brussels Airport (March 22, 2016) were killed by police rather than arrested and interrogated. If they had been real terrorists, the authorities would have done their best to capture them alive and interrogate them in hopes of taking down the groups to which they belonged. But if the authorities themselves are running the “terrorists,” then killing the designated patsy makes good sense. That way the patsy won’t be able to reveal embarrassing information—such as his recruitment by the intelligence services, his travel to Syria and neighboring countries on behalf of those intelligence services, his theatrical posing as a “radical Muslim Daesh sympathizer” in return for wads of taxpayers’ cash, and so on.

Some patsies, of course, are merely dupes—not-so-bright people who are emotionally manipulated by experts into doing dirty deeds. Anzorov, we are told, was “radicalized” and  sent to kill and behead Paty by various associates at a pro-Daesh mosque. Are we seriously supposed to believe there is a “pro-Daesh mosque” in Paris that is not infiltrated and surveilled by French, NATO (American), and Israeli intelligence?! (After all, Daesh is a Western mercenary group created by intelligence agencies to attack NATO’s and Israel’s enemies in the Muslim East.) Now that Anzorov has been permanently silenced, we will never know for sure whether the people the French government says incited him to kill Paty are really the culprits, or whether someone else—perhaps a clandestine services specialist in manipulating people with the aid of drugs and hypnosis—was actually responsible.

In any case, using historical context and common sense as our guide, we can say with 80-90% certainty that the real killer and beheader of Paty was Macron, who launched a political war on Islam on October 2 and got the publicity stunt he needed two weeks later. Likewise, Macron is the chief suspect in the murder of three people, one of whom was beheaded, in a church in Nice on October 29, by the usual “Islamic terrorist out of central casting”—allegedly a Tunisian named Brahim Aouissaoui, who, as usual, yelled “Allahu Akbar” while spilling blood.  No conceivable motive has been offered in the official narrative of the attack. It is simply taken for granted by the 
Zionists who dominate Western media that Muslims are, or must be portrayed as, lunatics who randomly slaughter churchgoers for no reason.

It is noteworthy that in 2020, like in 2015-2016, spectacular cartoon-motivated false flags in Paris were followed by completely gratuitous attacks in Nice. In January 2015, 17 people were killed in Paris, and 130 in November. Then in July 2016, a crazed Muslim truck driver in Nice was blamed for killing 87 and wounding 434. Interestingly, Israeli clandestine services propagandist Einat Wilf’s husband, a certain Richard Gutjahr, seemingly exhibited foreknowledge of the Nice truck attack as he was set up on a balcony to begin filming the truck before the mayhem started. Then Gutjahr and his daughter miraculously turned up in Munich exactly one week later to provide the earliest footage of the terror attack at the Olympia-Einkaufszentrum. Few believe Gutjahr’s claims that his presence at two huge attacks in one week, while married to an Israeli black ops queen, was a coincidence. When Gutjahr sued German journalist Gerhard Wisnewski for stating the obvious, a German court slapped Gutjahr down, quashing his libel lawsuit.

So what are we to make of the post-9/11 false flag epidemic? Researching false flags can be time-consuming, and
talking and writing about them can get you banned from what passes for polite Western society. But we need to know what we are up against. The unfortunate truth is that the West
is far more decadent and demonic than most Muslims realize. Those who don’t know that the “Islamic terror” trope was invented by Benjamin Netanyahu at the 1979

Jerusalem Conference on International Terrorism (JCIT) and promulgated by Western intelligence, led by Mossad, by way of a long list of spectacular terror events blamed on Muslims but engineered by their enemies, are intellectually disarmed and in no position to fight back against the forces of evil. If we give the slightest indication of accepting the false reality that they have created,
we are acceding to do battle on their turf according to their (rigged) rules and their choice of weapons.

Capitulating to the mainstream narrative means defeat. Instead we must listen to the Qur’an: “No! We hurl truth against falsehood and it bashes its brains out, and behold—it vanishes.” (21:18).

THE NEW EUROPEAN INQUISITION
https://www.hizb.org.uk/viewpoint/the-ne...nquisition

French President Emmanuel Macron announced, with quasi religious fervor, a new “charter of republican values” which  the Muslims of France would be compelled to sign up to. Withthe subsequent spate of violence in France the president has squarely blamed Islam for France’s problems and is now ordering Muslims to follow his definition of Islam.

It is here that the conundrum of Europe lies that contrary to the denials of its adherents, 
liberal secularism is in fact a religion and although it fails to answer the most important existential questions, it nonetheless defines for its believers a specific world view contrary 
to all other views. Central to this world view is the belief that regulations derived from the minds of men are superior to those prescribed by the infinite mind of the Creator, hence liberal secularism relegates all temporal regulation of man’s conduct to simply an appeal to morality and ethics.
Like Catholicism (its Western predecessor), liberal secularism has a penchant for forcible conversion to its faith. The inquisitions of European Catholicism and in fact Protestantism tolerated no dissent nor did they allow the subsistence of a belief other than that prescribed by the authorities.
Be it Catharism, Protestantism or Islam, European authorities have long sought to control the beliefs of their citizens with imprisonment, torture, economic marginalisation and expulsion; these are the favoured means to pursue their campaigns against what they considered heresy to their faith. Catholic Monarchs from Spain to Italy required all those who were subject to their rule to renounce their former faith and be baptised as Catholic under pain of execution or worse.

After a brief period of relative calm, starting with the city of Grenada, eventually all 600,000 Muslims remaining in the Iberian Peninsula, after the end of the Spanish monarchies Reconquista, were either forcibly converted to Christianity, killed or expelled 
by royal edict; effectively eliminating the presence of Islam in the Iberian Peninsula. Forced conversion was never enough to satisfy the homogeneity required by European authorities.  The inquisition examined the minutiae of the private and public lives of those forced to convert looking for even the smallest hint that conversion to the Catholic faith was not sincere. Failure to convince inquisitors often resulted in excruciating punishment and death. It must be borne in mind that although individuals were often the target of these inquisitions, the intention was never to punish or reform the individual. Rather, the intended outcome was  to terrorise a community. The Directorium Inquisitorum (a standard inquisitorial manual) states: “for punishment does not take place primarily and per se for the correction and good 
of the person punished, but for the public good in order that others may become terrified and weaned away from the evils they would commit”.

It is assumed that post-Enlightenment Europe had dispensed with the notion of forced homogeneity and conversion to a state sanctioned religion, but developments in Austria, 
France and many other European countries indicate otherwise. Just like their Catholic predecessors, uniformity in belief seems to be a requirement for their secular successors with notions of a political role for Islam considered heretical for many of the same reasons. In Austria, the Islam Act of 2015 effectively created a state sanctioned version of Islam, one that was devoid of any notion that Islam may provide a political, social and economic system that can provide human kind with an alternative to the vagaries of liberal, secular and capitalist governance.   

The French state holds itself as a vanguard in the fight against the ‘heresy’ of political Islam, from state sanctioned insults against the Prophet Muhammad (?) to an edict and ultimatum from the French President that calls on Imams to sign up to a charter of “Republican values”, whose main tenant of faith is that Islam does not constitute a political force.
The French state effectively seeks to convert the population of Muslims in France to a secular liberal state sanctioned version of Islam.  Just as the Inquisition sought to pressure a community to conform, with gratuitous displays of brutality, the French state, through the draconian law on the dissolution of organisations, seeks to terrorise communities by punishing organisations that refuse to yield to the official line.

Just like the Inquisition enquired into the minutiae of the private lives of those compelled to convert: the opinions of children expressed at school are used to gauge the private thought of their parents; with sanctions including fines, and the severance of family ties between children and their parents imposed on those considered heretical to secular beliefs and values. Much like its Catholic predecessor, the modern secular liberal inquisition against Islam is predicated on the same impotence that afflicted Catholicism, namely an inability to intellectually confront the sublimity of the  Islamic creed; resorting to draconian measures -this is the only respite an intellectually feeble belief can attain.

YASIR QADHI AND TARIQ RAMADAN - IS FRANCE IN CRISIS ? 

THE END OF FRANCE AND ISLAMOPHOBIA ROOTS 

Dr ZAKIR’s REPLY TO FRENCH PRESIDENT MACRON  

IS FRANCE AT BREAKING POINT? 

FRANCE, MACRON, CHARLIE HEBDO AND ANTI-MUSLIM HATE IN EUROPE  

A MINISTER CARRYING AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM IMRAN KHAN FOR FAIZABAD DHARNA 

TAHAFUZ NAMOOS E RISALAT MARCH AGAINST FRANCE 
7 Nov 2020 | Allama khadim Hussain
THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT CHINA RELIES AND DEPENDS ON THE MUSLIM WORLD FOR ENERGY, TRADE, INVESTMENT AND VITAL STRATEGIC TRANSPORT LINKS AMONGST OTHER AREAS. SO THE ONGOING REPORTS ON THE OCCUPATION OF  XINJIANG[CHINESE TURKESTAN], REPRESSION OF AND  DE-ISLAMISATION OF UYGHURS IN INTERNMENT CAMPS  CAN NO LONGER BE TURNED A BLIND EYE OR IGNORED FOR GEOPOLITICAL AND ECONOMIC REASONS BY COUNTRIES   LIKE TURKEY, IRAN, SAUDI ARABIA, PAKISTAN AND CENTRAL ASIAN STATES LIKE KAZAKHSTAN AND TURKMENISTAN. 

IN THE VIDEO POSTED BELOW A LEADING UYGHUR ACTIVIST  ARGUES THAT SINCE 9/11 THE CHINESE JUMPED ON THE GLOBAL WAR OF TERROR AS A COVER TO CRACK DOWN ON THE UYGHURS. IT WAS ONLY THE MASS INTERNMENT CAMPS BEING EXPOSED BY THE MSM WHICH HAS STARTED TO RAISE
AWARENESS ON CHINESE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS. WHAT IS GOING ON IS INDEED AN UYGHUR HOLOCAUST SIMILAR TO THE INITIAL PERSECUTION OF JEWS IN NAZI GERMANY. 

REPORTS ARE COMING OF UYGHUR HUMAN ORGAN TRAFFICKING  BY THE CHINESE AUTHORITIES. OF COURSE THEY WILL DENY THIS AND JUMP UP AND DOWN IN RAGE. I HOPE THEY DO AND JUST LET ME ENRAGE THEM FURTHER AS IT IS TIME THEY FEEL THE WRATH OF THE ONCOMING   NEW JIHADI VOICE THAT WHEN TRUTH CONFRONTS AND CLASHES WITH CHINESE EVIL AND INJUSTICE THERE IS GOING TO BE ONLY ONE WINNER. I BELIEVE IN THE HARD  EVIDENCE OFFERED BY THE UYGHUR ACTIVIST IN THE  VIDEO AND THE DESPICABLE CHINESE IF THAT IS WHAT  THEY DO TO PEOPLE WHO ARE PERSECUTED FOR THE LOVE OF THE PROPHET IS THAT THEIR LOVE OF PROFITS WILL BE SHORT LIVED AND BACKFIRE.   

INDEED IT IS TIME TO TELL THE CHINESE FRANKLY IF THEY WISH  TO NURTURE AND GROW THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE MUSLIM WORLD THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THEIR POLICIES WITH REGARD TO XINJIANG AND THE UYGHUR MUSLIMS.  THIS IS ANOTHER BLATANT EXAMPLE OF ISLAMOPHOBIA FROM  THE EAST WHICH NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED BY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY AND XI JINPING. 

THE CHINESE HAVE VARIOUS OPTIONS TO ACCOMODATE  AND RESPECT THEIR AUTONOMY AND ISLAMIC IDENTITY.  THEIR CURRENT POLICIES NEED TO CHANGE  AS THEY ARE SYSTEMATICALLY VIOLATING HUMAN RIGHTS. THIS IS NOT PROPAGANDA BUT FACT AS THERE IS MOUNTING EVIDENCE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES. IF THEY DO NOT  HEED THE VOICES OF UYGHURS THEY WILL FORCE THEM TO RESORT TO JIHAD AGAINST THE CHINESE STATE. THIS IS PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE AS SELF DETERMINATION IS THE RIGHT  OF ALL PEOPLES AND NATIONS. CHINA IS BEING WARNED NOW. 

THE BETRAYAL OF THE UYGHURS  
Shaykh Dr. Yasir Qadhi & Arslan Hidayat

THE UGLY TRUTH OF CHINA REPORT REVEALS CHINA's CONDUCT WITH UIGHUR MUSLIMS IN XINJIANG 
Najam Bajwa
UNIQUE HIDDEN ARCHIVE OF THE FRENCH CONNECTION WITH DARYL BRADFORD SMITH AND MUHAMMAD RAFEEQ. THIS IS VERY RELEVANT TO UNDERSTAND THE CURRENT GLOBAL CRISIS INCLUSIVE OF THE RISE OF ISLAMOPHOBIA.

https://archive.org/details/OAA_2019_-_T...Interviews